FANS 2021 Basic Training
April 19 @ 10:00 am - June 22 @ 11:30 am
April 19th, 20th, 21st, & 22nd
TNYS FPA Professional Credential or Provisional Credential
Work as an FPA currently, or have worked as an FPA within the last calendar year
Participants must complete the following:
- Four – concurrent 1 ½ hour sessions with homework each session
- Must participate in all four days training to be able to take the test and certify.
- Passing grade on the on-line test of 70% or more is required for successful use of FANS with parents
- Yearly Re-certification using the TCOM on-line learning system.
- To Register for FANS Basic click or cut and paste the link below.
- You must register in advance using the zoom link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with link for joining the meeting.
For questions call or email Nancy Craig: 716-432-6238/ firstname.lastname@example.org