Families Together in NYS is seeking applicants for the New York City Regional Youth Partner Position.
POSITION: New York City Regional Youth Partner – The Regional Youth Partners are peer leaders that connect local youth groups, coordinate regional youth advocacy efforts and provide technical assistance and training on youth empowerment, youth-guided practice, and youth peer services. The Regional Youth Partner position is a credentialed Youth Peer Advocate position. Primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Establish contacts and collaborators in all five boroughs of NYC
- Network organized youth involvement, empowerment, and peer support
- Directly assist and support youth groups and councils
- Train and educate youth and adults
- Increase youth involvement and advocacy
To view the full posting, click here.
Applicants must send a resume with a formal cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15th, 2019 in order to be considered.