We are pleased to announce an upcoming Parent Empowerment Program (PEP) 4-Day Virtual Training for new Family Peer Advocates who are currently enrolled in the FPA Credential pathway.
Eligible registrants must hold a current Provisional Credential. Level 2 Virtual Trainings satisfy “step 4” of the 6 Steps to a Professional Credential (click here for overview). In-person trainings remain suspended until further notice. Availability is limited to the first 12 eligible registrants, so don’t delay!
Who Should Participate In The Training?
- You hold a current Provisional Credential
- You have completed all of the Level 1 and Level 2 online modules.
- You are providing services that fill within the role of a FPA (employment or volunteer).
- You are available to participate in the full training along with weekly coaching calls (schedule TBD).
- If you do not yet meet these requirements, your pre-registration will be cancelled and you will be added to a wait-list.
If you previously completed the PEP training, including the PEP 2-Day In-person (pre-covid) or the “Traditional” 5-Day In-person (pre-2018), you do not need to retake the training.