Family Empowerment Day
Join us in Albany for Family Empowerment Day!
Every year for over a decade, hundreds of families and young people with social, emotional, behavioral and cross-systems challenges have gathered in Albany to advocate in a unified voice:
Network with other families and young people with lived experience.
Hear powerful speakers and awardees.
Engage with legislators and government officials.
Learn about important policy issues and get involved!
Discover how you can make a difference in your community!
With the state announcing multi-billion dollar shortfalls, we know 2020 will be a tough budget year. That’s why we need hundreds of families and young people in Albany calling on state leadership to #PutChildrenFirst.
Buses are coming from the following regions to drop folks off directly outside the event space! Reserve your seat today!
Venue and Parking
- The Albany Capital Center is just a short walk from the State Capitol and Legislative Office Building.
- For legislative visits, take short walk outside or use the indoor walkway that connects to the concourse. Click Here for details.
- Modern space with large screens and audio equipment.
- Offers an accessible bus drop-off lane directly outside the event space.
- Parking garage with 100 dedicated spaces for those with personal vehicles.