- This event has passed.
FANS 2023 Basic Training
September 18 @ 10:00 am - September 21 @ 12:00 pm
September, 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Criteria for certification for FANS Basic Class
- FTNYS FPA Professional Credential or Provisional Credential https://www.ftnys.org/workforce/family-peer-advocate-credential
- Work as an FPA currently, or have worked as an FPA within the last calendar year Participants must complete the following:
- Four – concurrent 2-hour sessions with homework each session
- Must participate in all four days training to be able to take the test and certify.
- A passing grade on the on-line test of 70% or more is required for successful use of FANS with parents
- Yearly Re-certification using the TCOM on-line learning system.
- To Register for FANS Basic click belowYou must register in advance using the zoom link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with link for joining the meeting.
For questions call or email Nancy Craig: 716-432-6238/ email@example.com